- Kielbasa Hash Brown Baked Eggs
Kielbasa Hash Brown Baked Eggs
Meal Tags: Breakfast, Brunch
Dietary Tags: Nut-free
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 cup diced turkey kielbasa
- 1/2 cup frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1/4 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Lightly grease two ramekins with oil. Set them aside.
Divide the kielbasa, hash browns and cheddar cheese between the two ramekins. Create a well in the centre of each ramekin and crack two eggs into each. Bake the eggs until they are cooked to your liking, about 12 to 15 minutes.
Serve immediately topped with fresh chives.