- Herbed Chickpea Salad
Herbed Chickpea Salad
Meal Tags: Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 15-oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, lemon juice, and Dijon mustard. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
In a large bowl, combine the chickpeas, celery, green onion, parsley, and dill. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.