- Herb & Goat Cheese Scrambled Eggs
Herb & Goat Cheese Scrambled Eggs
Meal Tags: Breakfast, Brunch
Dietary Tags: Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tbsp 2% milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Set it aside.
In a large nonstick skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and cook, stirring constantly, until the eggs begin to set, about 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in the goat cheese, parsley, basil, and chives. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Continue to cook until the eggs have completely set, about 1 minute.