- Halibut with Green Beans, Tomatoes, and Olives
Halibut with Green Beans, Tomatoes, and Olives
Meal Tags: Dinner
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Pescatarian
- 3 cups halved baby potatoes
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 4 (4-ounce) halibut fillets
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, the garlic powder, and salt and pepper.
Transfer the potatoes to a baking sheet, spread them in an even layer, and bake for about 20 minutes, or until they begin to brown.
Remove the potatoes from the oven and toss them gently. Add the green beans, tomatoes, olives, and capers to the baking sheet. Arrange the halibut fillets in the center of the pan. Drizzle everything with the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Bake until the halibut fillets are cooked through and flake easily with a fork, about 15 minutes.
Serve immediately or let cool completely and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.