- Grilled Pineapple Salsa
Grilled Pineapple Salsa
Meal Tags: Dip, Make-ahead, Snack
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1/2 pineapple, cored and cut into rings
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 red chili, deseeded and minced
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Heat the grill to medium-high. Add the pineapple rings and cook until grill marks appear, about 4 to 6 minutes. Flip the pineapple rings and cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
Finely dice the pineapple and transfer to a bowl. Add red onion, chili, lime zest and juice, and cilantro. Toss and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Pineapple Salsa can be enjoyed immediately or stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.