- Grilled Halloumi & Strawberry Salad
Grilled Halloumi & Strawberry Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Salad
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 halloumi brick, sliced
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1 cup halved strawberries
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. Arrange the halloumi on the grill. Cook until the slices begin to brown and grill marks are formed on both sides, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Once golden, remove from the heat and assemble the salad.
In a small bowl, whisk all of the dressing ingredients.
In a serving dish, arrange the mixed greens. Top with the halloumi, strawberries and avocado. Serve with the dressing on the side.