- Grilled Halloumi Salad
Grilled Halloumi Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Salad
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 2 zucchini, finely sliced
- 4-6 ounce halloumi cheese, sliced into 1/4” discs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
Coat the asparagus and zucchini with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Grill over medium-high heat, turning frequently, until they turn bright green and develop nice grill marks. Remove from the grill, chop and plate.
Top the asparagus and zucchini with cherry tomatoes and balsamic glaze.
Grill halloum over medium-high for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Serve immediately over the salad.