- Go Green Baked Eggs
Go Green Baked Eggs
Meal Tags: Breakfast, Brunch
Dietary Tags: Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped asparagus
- 1/2 cup finely chopped kale
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Lightly grease two ramekins with oil.
Divide the broccoli, asparagus, kale, garlic powder and goat cheese between the ramekins. Create a small well in the centre of each ramekin and crack two eggs into each well. Season the eggs with salt and pepper to taste. Bake the eggs until they are cooked to your liking, about 12 to 15 minutes.
Serve immediately with the chives.