- Gingerbread Overnight Oatmeal
Gingerbread Overnight Oatmeal
Meal Tags: Breakfast, Make-ahead, Snack
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt (optional)
Combine the oats, almond milk, chia seeds, molasses, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves in an airtight container. Mix well. Place the oatmeal in the refrigerator overnight.
Serve immediately, hot or cold, topped with vanilla Greek yogurt or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.