- Fresh Tuna Salad Meal Prep
Fresh Tuna Salad Meal Prep
Fresh Tuna Salad
- 4 5-ounce cans sustainable tuna in water
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 celery ribs, cut into sticks
- 2 cups red grapes
- 1 cup almonds
In a large bowl, combine the tuna, celery, carrot, red onion, olive oil, lemon juice, and Dijon mustard. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve immediately with the celery sticks, grapes, and almonds or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.