- Fresh Tortellini Salad
Fresh Tortellini Salad
Meal Tags: Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 1 package fresh cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 1 tsp Greek seasoning
Cook the tortellini according to package directions. Run under cold water to stop the cooking process. Drain and set aside.
In a large bowl, combined cooled tortellini with the remaining ingredients and toss well.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.