- Fresh Three Bean Salad
Fresh Three Bean Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad, Side
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 15-oz can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-oz can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 15-oz can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 celery ribs, sliced
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together the avocado oil, apple cider vinegar, and Dijon mustard. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Set it aside.
In a large bowl, toss together the chickpeas, kidney beans, cannellini beans, celery, red onion, and parsley. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.