- Fresh Noodle Bowl
Fresh Noodle Bowl
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Pescatarian, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 8 oz rice noodles
- 3 tbsp smooth natural almond butter
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 lime, juice
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 2 carrots, peeled and julienned
- 1 English cucumber, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp chopped almonds
In a large pot of boiling water, cook the rice noodles according to package directions. Once cooked, drain the noodles and rinse them under cold water. Transfer the noodles to a serving bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the almond butter, avocado oil, soy sauce, agave, rice vinegar, and lime juice. Stir in the ginger and garlic. Pour the dressing over the noodles. Top the noodles with the carrots, cucumber, shallot, and green onion. Add the mint, cilantro, and basil. Finish the salad with the almonds.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.