- Fresh & Fruity Salad In A Jar
Fresh & Fruity Salad In A Jar
Meal Tags: Dressing, Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 2 tbsp Blackberry Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2 cups mixed greens
In a large mason jar, layer all of the ingredients starting with the dressing on the bottom of the jar and working up to the mixed greens at the very top of the jar.
Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days. To enjoy, simply shake the salad until it well dressed and then either eat it straight from the jar or transfer it to a bowl before enjoying.