- Fig & Pomegranate Salad
Fig & Pomegranate Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Salad
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp pomegranate molasses
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 cups green kale, finely chopped
- 4 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 6 figs, quartered
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, white wine vinegar, pomegranate molasses, salt, and pepper.
In a large bowl, combine the kale, red cabbage, parsley, mint, and half of the dressing. Toss well.
Arrange the salad on a serving dish and top it with the figs, pomegranate arils, feta cheese, pistachios, and the remaining dressing.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.