- Easy Baked Apples
Easy Baked Apples
Meal Tags: Breakfast, Dessert
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 2 apples, cut in half and cored
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 vanilla Greek yogurt (optional)
- 1/4 cup granola (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Place the apples on a parchment-lined baking sheet and drizzle with maple syrup to taste. Sprinkle with cinnamon and bake until softened and slightly golden, 25 to 30 minutes.
These can be served as they are or topped with vanilla yogurt and granola for a delicious breakfast. For dessert, serve them with vanilla ice cream.