- Dill Pickle Hummus
Dill Pickle Hummus
Meal Tags: Dip, Make-ahead, Snack
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 19-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup chopped dill pickles
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons pickle brine
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Add the chickpeas, pickles, lemon juice, tahini, pickle brine, dill and garlic to a food processor. Pulse until the chickpeas break down. While running the food processor, slowly drizzle in the olive oil and mix until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.