- Dill Pickle Chicken Salad
Dill Pickle Chicken Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp dill pickle brine
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped dill pickle
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, pickle brine, and Dijon mustard. Season the dressing with salt and pepper to taste. Set it aside.
In a large bowl, combine the chicken, pickles, celery, red onion, dill, and the dressing. Mix well.
Serve immediately in lettuce wraps or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.