- Detox Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups green kale, finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups shredded Brussels sprouts
- 2 cups broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, ginger, salt, and pepper.
In a large bowl, combine the kale, red cabbage, Brussels sprouts, broccoli florets, parsley, and dressing. Toss well.
Serve immediately topped with slivered almonds or store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.