- Death By Chocolate Ice Cream
Death By Chocolate Ice Cream
Meal Tags: Dessert
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup boxed brownie mix
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chunks
- 1/4 cup fudge sauce
Using an electric mixer, whip the cream with condensed milk until light and fluffy. Add the brownie box mix and whip until well combined. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the chocolate chunks and transfer the mixture into a freezer-safe dish. Drizzle over the fudge sauce and freeze for 6 to 8 hours or until completely frozen.
Serve immediately or store in the freezer for up to 3 months.