- Crunchy Ramen Salad In A Jar
Crunchy Ramen Salad In A Jar
Meal Tags: Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 2 tablespoons sesame ginger dressing
- 1 package cooked ramen noodles
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup mandarin slices
- 1/4 cup edamame beans, cooked
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
In a large mason jar, layer all of the ingredients starting with the salad dressing and pasta.
This pasta salad can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Shake well to dress it before enjoying.