- Crunchy Asian Ramen Salad
Crunchy Asian Ramen Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 package instant ramen noodles, crushed
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame, cooked
- 2 mandarin oranges, peeled and cut into segments
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
In a small bowl, whisk together the sesame oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, agave, ginger, and garlic. Set it aside.
In a large serving bowl, arrange the baby spinach. Top it with the shredded red cabbage, ramen noodles, edamame, and oranges.
Dress the salad just before serving. Garnish with the green onions and sesame seeds.
This salad can be enjoyed immediately or stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.