- Crunchy Asian Ramen Salad
Crunchy Asian Ramen Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1 package instant ramen noodles, crushed
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame beans, cooked
- 2 mandarin oranges, peeled and cut into segments
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
In a small bowl, whisk together the sesame oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, agave, ginger, and garlic. Set aside.
In a large serving bowl, arrange the baby spinach. Top it with the shredded red cabbage, ramen noodles, edamame, and oranges.
Dress the salad just before serving. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
This salad can be enjoyed immediately or stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.