- Creamy Cucumber Potato Salad
Creamy Cucumber Potato Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad, Side
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 4-6 white potatoes, chopped and cooked
- 1 English cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, dill, salt, and pepper.
In a large bowl, combine all of the remaining ingredients together. Toss with the dressing.
Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.