- Creamy Chipotle Pasta Salad
Creamy Chipotle Pasta Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad
Dietary Tags: Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo, minced
- Zest and 1 lime, juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups cooked and cooled farfalle pasta
- 2 cups cooked corn kernels
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 red pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled Cotija cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
In a small bowl, whisk all of the dressing ingredients together.
In a large bowl, toss together the pasta, corn, black beans, red pepper, cotija, cilantro, red onion and dressing.
Serve with fresh lime wedges and more cilantro.