- Coconut Lime Quinoa Salad
Coconut Lime Quinoa Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad, Side
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 cup quinoa
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 English cucumber, diced
- 1 mango, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame, cooked
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 1/4 red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup coconut chips
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook the quinoa according to the package directions. Allow it to cool completely.
In a large bowl, toss together all of the ingredients.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.