- Cobb Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Salad
Dietary Tags: Gluten-free, Nut-free
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 8 large eggs, boiled and chopped
- 6 slices deli ham, chopped
- 6 slices deli chicken breast, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper. Set it aside.
Arrange the romaine in a large serving dish. Top it with the tomatoes, eggs, ham, chicken, blue cheese, and the dressing.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.