- Classic Beef Tacos
Classic Beef Tacos
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese for serving
- 1/4 cup sour cream for serving
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced for serving
In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook, breaking it up with the side of a spoon, until it is no longer pink. Add onion and cook for 3 minutes. Add garlic and taco seasoning and cook, stirring, for another minute.
To assemble the tacos, arrange the beef mixture on the corn tortillas and top with cheddar cheese, sour cream, and green onion.