- Chocolate Strawberry Overnight Oatmeal
Chocolate Strawberry Overnight Oatmeal
Meal Tags: Breakfast, Brunch, Make-ahead
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (soy, hemp, rice or dairy work too)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup finely diced strawberries
- 1 tbsp shaved semi-sweet chocolate
Combine all of the ingredients in a mason jar or any airtight container. Shake well and refrigerate overnight. Enjoy it cold, straight from the refrigerator or heat it up for a healthy, hot breakfast in the morning.
*Note: Add less milk or more milk based on how thick you prefer your oatmeal.