- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Nachos
Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Nachos
Meal Tags: Dessert, Snack
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 5 cups pretzels (I’m using pretzel thins but you can use any kind of pretzels that make you happy)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup chopped mini peanut butter cups
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup fudge sauce
- 1/2 cup caramel sauce
- 1/2 cup whipped cream for serving
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
On a baking sheet arrange pretzel thins in a single layer. Top with the peanut butter chips, mini peanut butter cups and peanuts. Drizzle with the chocolate and caramel. Bake until everything has melted, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Serve immediately with the whipped cream.