- Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal
Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal
Meal Tags: Breakfast, Brunch
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Pescatarian, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp smooth natural peanut butter
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp chopped peanuts
- 1 tbsp chopped dark chocolate (vegan)
In a medium pot, heat the milk over medium heat. Once hot, reduce the heat to low and stir in the oats, maple syrup, peanut butter, and cocoa powder. Cook, stirring often, until all of the milk has been absorbed, about 10 minutes.
Serve immediately topped with the chopped peanuts and dark chocolate. Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.