- Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites
Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites
Meal Tags: Breakfast, Dessert, Make-ahead, Snack
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Pescatarian, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 cup dates, pitted and soaked in warm water for 15 minutes
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup peanuts
Place all of the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until smooth. Roll the dough out into 1 inch balls.
Energy bites can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week or frozen for up to 3 months.