- Chocolate Cherry Almond Oatmeal
Chocolate Cherry Almond Oatmeal
Meal Tags: Breakfast, Brunch
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds, divided in half
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
In a medium pot, combine the milk, oats, maple syrup, cocoa powder, and half of the cherries over medium heat. While stirring, bring the mixture to a simmer and continue to cook until all of the liquid has been absorbed.
Serve immediately topped with the almonds and yogurt or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.