- Chili Lime Sweet Potato Fries
Chili Lime Sweet Potato Fries
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Side
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 bag frozen sweet potato fries
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Juice of 1 lime
- Chopped fresh cilantro
- Served with homemade guacamole and a fried egg
Preheat the oven to 450ºF.
Toss the fries in the chili powder, garlic powder, and cumin. Transfer them to a baking sheet.
Bake the fries until they are golden, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Serve immediately with some fresh lime juice, cilantro, and guacamole.