- Chicken Caesar Pizza
Chicken Caesar Pizza
Meal Tags: Dinner
Dietary Tags: Nut-free
- 1 store-bought pizza dough
- 3/4 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded mozzarealla cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup pre-cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
Preheat the oven to 500ºF.
Roll the pizza dough to the desired thickness and transfer it to a baking sheet. Spread the Caesar salad dressing over the dough. Sprinkle over half of the mozzarella cheese and half of the Parmesan cheese. Top it with the chicken, bacon, and the remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
Bake the pizza until the crust is golden and the cheese has melted, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Serve immediately topped with the romaine lettuce or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.