- Chicken & Broccoli Lasagna Roll-Ups
Chicken & Broccoli Lasagna Roll-Ups
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Nut-free
- 2 cups alfredo sauce
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 fresh lasagna sheets, cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Spread half of the alfredo sauce in a large baking dish and set it aside.
In a large bowl, combine the ricotta, broccoli, chicken, half of the Parmesan cheese, the garlic, salt and pepper. On each lasagna sheet, spread some of the ricotta mixture and roll it up. Place the roll up into the baking dish, seam side down. Continue rolling until all of the filling is used up. Top the roll ups with the remaining alfredo sauce, mozzarella cheese, and the remaining Parmesan cheese.
Bake the roll ups until the cheese begins to brown and the sauce is hot and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
Serve immediately topped with the parsley and red pepper flakes or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.