- Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Meal Tags: Dinner
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Nut-free
- 1 cup alfredo sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 store-bough pizza dough
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups chopped baby spinach
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Preheat the oven to 500ºF.
In a small bowl, mix together the alfredo sauce and the garlic.
Roll the pizza dough to the desired thickness and transfer it to a pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread the alfredo sauce over the dough and top it with half of the mozzarella and Parmesan. Add the spinach, chicken, and remaining cheeses.
Bake the pizza until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Serve immediately topped with the parsley.