- Cheesy Ravioli Bake
Cheesy Ravioli Bake
Meal Tags: Dinner, One-pot
Dietary Tags: Nut-free
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 cups chopped baby spinach
- 1 package fresh cheese and spinach ravioli
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a large oven-safe skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the beef to the skillet and cook, breaking it up with the side of the spoon, until it is no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the tomato sauce, beef broth, and red pepper flakes. Bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium. Stir in the baby spinach and cook until it is wilted, about 2 minutes. Stir in the ravioli and reduce the heat to medium-low. Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is cooked, about 5 to 6 minutes. Top the pasta with the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
Broil the pasta until the cheese is golden, about 1 to 2 minutes.
Serve immediately topped with the parsley or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.