- Cheddar Jalapeno Ranch Parmesan Crisps
Cheddar Jalapeno Ranch Parmesan Crisps
Meal Tags: Make-ahead, Side, Snack
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded white cheddar
- 2 teaspoons ranch seasoning
- 1/2 jalapeno, seeded and minced (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.
In a medium bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, white cheddar cheese, and ranch seasoning. Mix well.
Spoon 2 tablespoons of Parmesan mixture onto the baking sheet and repeat to create 8 crisps. Gently tap the cheese down in the center to flatten it. Top each with some minced jalapeno.
Bake until the cheese is completely melted and the edges become golden and crisp; 5 to 6 minutes.
Allow the crisps to cool for 5 minutes before handling.
Enjoy immediately or store them in an airtight container for up to 5 days.