- Cheddar Chicken Ranch Quesadilla
Cheddar Chicken Ranch Quesadilla
Meal Tags: Dinner
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Nut-free
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 tbsp ranch seasoning
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 tsp chopped fresh chives
- 2 tbsp ranch dressing, to serve
In a small bowl, cream together the cream cheese and ranch seasoning. Spread the cream cheese mixture onto one of the tortillas. Top it with half of the cheddar cheese, the chicken, bacon, chives, and the remaining cheddar cheese. Place the ramining tortilla on top. Cook the quesadilla over medium heat until the tortilla is golden and the cheese begins to melt, about 2 minutes. Flilp the quesadilla and continue to cook until the remaining side is golden, another 1 to 2 minutes.
Serve immediately with the ranch dressing.