- Cajun Mahi Mahi with Mango Salsa
Cajun Mahi Mahi with Mango Salsa
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1.5 pounds Mahi Mahi fillets
- 2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 ripe mangos, finely diced
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1 jalapeño, deseeded and finely minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Sprinkle Cajun seasoning over fish fillets. Gently rub the seasoning in. Heat a large nonstick skillet on the stove and add some oil. Add fish and fry on medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until fish is lightly golden and cooked through. Do not overcrowd the pan. Fry fish in batches if necessary. Serve immediately with salsa or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
In a large bowl, toss all ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.