- Caesar Pasta Salad In A Jar
Caesar Pasta Salad In A Jar
Meal Tags: Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Nut-free
- 2 tbsp Caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup cooked farfalle pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup cooked shredded chicken breast
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan
In a large mason jar, layer all of the ingredients starting with the salad dressing and pasta.
This pasta salad can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Shake well to dress it before enjoying.