- Buffalo Chicken Dip
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Meal Tags: Dip, Snack
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Buffalo hot sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup cooked, shredded chicken
- Carrot and celery sticks for dipping
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, hot sauce and ranch dressing until it becomes smooth. Stir in the chicken and blue cheese.
Pour mixture into an oven-safe dish.
Bake for about 20 minutes or until dip is hot and bubbling.
Serve with carrots, celery and chips for dipping.