- Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries Pecans & Blue Cheese
Brussels Sprouts with Cranberries Pecans & Blue Cheese
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Side
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add the Brussels sprouts and season liberally with salt and pepper. Cover, reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until the sprouts are tender.
In a small bowl, combine the balsamic vinegar and honey.
In a large serving dish, toss the Brussels sprouts in the balsamic mixture and top with dried cranberries, pecans, and blue cheese.
Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.