- BLT Panzanella Salad
BLT Panzanella Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Salad
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Nut-free
- 3 cups cubed sourdough loaf
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoons finely chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
Arrange the bread on a baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Season the bread with salt and pepper. Bake until it is golden, about 10 minutes. Once golden, remove it from the oven and allow it to cool completely.
In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining oil, vinegar, basil and Dijon.
In a large bowl, toss together the toasted bread, lettuce, tomatoes, bacon and vinaigrette.
Serve immediately after tossing with the vinaigrette.