- Blackberry Overnight Oatmeal
Blackberry Overnight Oatmeal
Meal Tags: Breakfast, Brunch, Make-ahead
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup blackberries
- 1 tsp blackberry jam
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds (optional)
Combine all of the ingredients in a mason jar or any airtight container. Shake thoroughly to combine. Refrigerate overnight.
Serve cold from the refrigerator or heat in the microwave (without the lid), or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.