- Black Bean Pico de Gallo
Black Bean Pico de Gallo
Meal Tags: Dip, Make-ahead, Side, Snack
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Pescatarian, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 1 cup corn kernels, cooked
- 1 15-oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup tomatoes, finely diced
- 1/2 white onion, finely diced
- 1 jalapeño, deseeded and minced
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- Zest and 1 lime, juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Black Bean Pico de Gallo can be enjoyed immediately or stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.