- Beet Salad with Quinoa Walnuts & Goat Cheese
Beet Salad with Quinoa Walnuts & Goat Cheese
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Salad
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Pescatarian, Vegetarian
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 beets, roasted, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 walnuts, toasted
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 cups arugula
In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper. Stir well and set it aside. In a large bowl, layer the arugula, cooked quinoa, roasted beets, walnuts and goat cheese. Dress with vinaigrette and toss.
Serve immediately once dressed or store separately in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.