- BBQ Ranch Chicken Pizza
BBQ Ranch Chicken Pizza
Meal Tags: Dinner
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Nut-free
- 1 store-bought pizza dough
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
Preheat the oven to 500ºF.
Roll the pizza dough to the desired thickness and transfer it to a pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread the barbecue sauce over the pizza and top it with the ranch dressing. Sprinkle half of the cheese over the top. Add the green peppers, red onion, chicken, and the remaining cheese.
Bake the pizza until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted, about 10 to 12 minutes.