- Banana Bread Granola
Banana Bread Granola
Meal Tags: Breakfast, Brunch, Make-ahead, Snack
Dietary Tags: Dairy-free, Egg-free, Gluten-free, Pescatarian, Vegan, Vegetarian
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats (gluten-free)
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup meltedcoconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup mini dark chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/2 cup banana chips (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchmetn paper. Set it aside.
In a large bowl, toss together the oats, nuts and cinnamon. Add the maple syrup, banana, coconut oil and vanilla extract. Mix well and transfer to the baking sheet. Top with the chocolate chips and bake until the oats are golden, about 20 to 25 minutes. Make sure the granola is crisp and banana has completely dehydrated. If using banana chips, stir in once granola is cool.
Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.