- Bacon Cheddar Ranch Potato Salad
Bacon Cheddar Ranch Potato Salad
Meal Tags: Dinner, Lunch, Make-ahead, Salad, Side
Dietary Tags: Egg-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4-1/2 cup milk or cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups halved baby potatoes, steamed
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup cooked chopped bacon
In a small bowl, whisk the sour cream, vinegar, herbs, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Thin out the dressing by whisking in milk as needed.
In a large bowl, toss together the potatoes, half of the bacon, half of the cheddar and all of the dressing.
Transfer the potato salad to a serving dish and top with the remaining cheddar and bacon.